Share/Bookmark

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Weather Report

ARgghhh! I am planning an event this September based on something begun in England, called National "Talk Like A Pirate" Day. My friend Fritz Henry (he's in my list of favorite solo performers - if you scroll down this blog)...
is going to perform at this (he is great at talking like a pirate). Well, I could give him a run for his money this morning. It's early. My old (only 4 months old) computer is now resting in Davey Jone's locker, and I just ordered a notebook from Dell. The good news? My new business has a better credit rating than I do. The bad news? I had to choose between purchasing a computer and paying my hospital bills from surgery last month. Hillary, you better straighten out the health care system if and when you make it to the top.
Because I make a living here thanks to the computer, you can see why this was a no-brainer decision. However... "ARGHHHH!" and "Shiver me TIMBERS?" ... makes you wanna walk the plank.

Anyway, speaking of "the top" - this morning, I am going to don my rain gear and climb. No, not a 46er. But up Bald Mountain. Super Bowl weekend was a caloric orgy. . . but man, wasn't that final catch wonderful? I have a new respect for these guys. Not only are they in top shape, but they know how to stay focused.

Not a bad thing. . . (ARGHHH!)